Thanks Cindi for making my Valentine’s shopping for Dave this year… inexpensive yet priceless!
At Community Bible Study Leader’s Council this past Tuesday, Cindi Lou had the devo! She read a bit from The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian and then gave guidance to the group about how the best gift that we could give our husbands was to PRAY FOR THEM!
I’m thinking… okay… I’m on a budget… this is perfect 🙂 No real outpouring of cash… yet priceless! It was a powerful reminder of a woman’s role in a Godly marriage. To bring her point home, Cindi handed out a piece of paper with a great big heart that covered the page along with the perfect fill-in-the-blank prayer bullets for us to use.
I’m certain that they can also be found in Stormie’s book, but here is the Reader’s Digest version… easily accessible for each one of us to grab onto and pray daily for the men in our life.
- Pour out your favor upon _______ and give him an undivided heart… a heart that hungers to know you and love you.
- Protect _______ physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually as he goes out into the world each day.
- Make _______ a man of integrity and self-control.
- Infuse _______ with Holy Spirit wisdom, understanding, counsel and might. Allow him to be sensitive to ‘spiritual static’ that convicts, corrects and calls for repentance.
- Shower ______ with success.
- Put a generous spirit within _______.
- Surround ______ with Godly influences.
- Shape _______ into the strong, Godly leader of our home.
- Give _______ eyes that look to God as a servant looks to the eyes of his master and be willing to obey.
- Unite us as a couple in an ever-deepening love for you.
- Thank you for ________ and for our marriage.
Follow us on Twitter at CGPLADY!
Need an Inspirational Gift for Baby, Baptism, Confirmation, Wedding, New Home, etc? Check out www.ChristianGiftsPlace.com.