Top 10 First Holy Communion Gifts
First Communion, or the sacrament of the First Holy Eucharist, is a very important milestone in the lives of young Catholics and some Protestant Denominations. Accepting Communion for the first time means accepting Jesus and our Faith. This year when your child, godchild, niece, nephew, grandchild, or family friend is about to receive Christ for the first time, help them celebrate with First Communion Gifts that they will cherish for a lifetime. For a treasured keepsake communion gift, we offer jewelry, wall crosses, frames, special pillows, and much more.
Top 10 First Communion Gift Ideas
- Sterling Silver Personalized Pendant with Name, Saint & Date
- Personalized Sterling Silver GodTag with Initials & Date
- Personalized Pewter Dog Tag with Name, Saint, Date & Message
- Small Personalized Dog Tag with Name and Engraved Cross
- Personalized Pillow Case
- Remember Your Covenant Sterling Necklace
- 1st Communion Frame with Chalice
- 1st Communion Bronze Cross from Germany
- 1st Communion Keepsake Box
- Pink 1st Communion Wall Cross
See ALL First Communion Crosses & Frames; ALL 1st Communion Jewelry; and ALL Other Amazing First Holy Communion Gift Ideas.
First Communion Gift Ideas
SHOP FOR OCCASIONS
Baptism | Christening | Christmas | Confirmation | Father’s Day | First Communion | Graduation | Mother’s Day | Sympathy/Bereavement | Valentine’s Day | Wedding
Looking for a gift to inspire? Check out www.ChristianGiftsPlace.com.
Wilton, Connecticut 866.834.0356 or 203.834.0356
Feel out of the loop on our deals and specials?
Check us out on Twitter & Facebook… that’s where the action is!
[…] Click here for —>Top 10 First Communion Gift Ideas for 2012 […]
A fun Christian mystery chapter book for 2nd graders would make a neat present. Try Secret of the Catacombs, a book about 2 kids who help save the horses for the ark. http://bit.ly/KIicmw